Thread: Caption This
View Single Post
Old January 26, 2012, 06:38 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

[QUOTE=Isnaad;1460191Taklu Da (II)- Issh, ki shundor hashi maiyya tar...Daat gula ki chok chok kortaase! Daat eo make up marlo naki abar? O.O
Bindu- Bepar ki, taklu da amar dikey fal fal korey takay achhe keno? Preme poira gelo naki?
Cameraman: Afaa, noiren na, afnar chuler modhhe ekhhan chaander lahan projapoti boise. Eidar chhobi tuila ajkei photoshop koira Fesbook e diya dimu. Like e bhoira jaibo [/QUOTE]

Somehow I missed this caption. Anyways, the last part is hillarious went perfectly with the cameraman's position

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
hehe thnks

I miss Ittadi of 90s those episodes were brilliant specially those days Hanif Sh. used to dub english comedy scenes(in noakhali bangla) and I enjoyed them a lot
I think I miss all the programs of late 80s and 90s. All the natoks - ei shob dinratri, Oyomoy, Shongshoptok, Kothao keo nei, Bohubrihi .. I can go on and on. I have started to watch them again. Watching Bohubrihi still makes me laugh like crazy . I can still remember how we used to wait for the The Movie of the Week, The English TV series like McGyver, Girl from tomorrow, Twin Peaks, X files, Wizard, Bionic Woman and the famous magazines like "Jodi kichhu mone na koren", Ittadi, Anondomela (When Abu Sayeed sir used to host it) !! I am getting all nostalogic as I am writing !! huh good all days !!