View Single Post
Old July 2, 2003, 12:47 AM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Favorite Player: তামীম, শাï¿

Fabz ... welcome to the board. How did you it ? Faru put you upto it ?

We would LOVE to hear from our players. I was about to write back to faru (and I will finish it after this) that - Fans from this site would die to be in your place right now. You get to meet our players and I do understand that they feel demaralized by the recent defeat but you know what - we have full faith in Dav and have guarded faith in our players.

Me personally, let me repeat myself - I WILL not count ANY of ur matches in the next sixth months against him. There is much work to be done and hejust took over the job.

I will give the guys a break (except for Sujon, Golla, Sanwar, Rokon and Sumon - the senior members) on this tour - because we are playing the Aussies. WE are bouncing back from a horrible world cup and as Pundit bhai pointed out - 3 years of inept governance of our cricket by the board. Heck we don't have a solid first class championship and whatever we had has been turned into a farce - Jakey boley Lok dekhano.

Our board is so inept (it seems like they have woken up after the world up and hope it sustains) that thy even lost to the AFGAN cricket association in trying to get us a place in the Ranji Trophy in India. Yes, there will be an Afgan team playing alongside the top Indian teams but we will still not be able to utilize such an opportunity.

Anyways, good to see you here. Give KAPALI our best wishes and good luck to the rest of the team. We are going to hit Bret Lee and his gang out of the park (sorry James).