Thread: Chelsea FC
View Single Post
Old April 25, 2012, 01:02 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriot
What a performance from the lads . Fantastic . What a pass by the legend Frank Lampard for the goal Ramires scored . Already watched it more than ten times and still cant stop watching it. Torres that goals of your is worth 50 million pounds . Take a bow , son!

Barcelona had 82% possession in this game . Whats the point of so much possession if you cant get goals. Whats the point of being the best player in the world if you cant score at crunch situations .

I'm gutted for Ivanovic. I can't even begin to describe how hard he worked today - literally covered 3 positions: RB, RCB and LCB. He completely epitomised everything I love about Chelsea today.
If you watched the match carefully you would have seen even with all that possession Barcelona had they couldnt get through Chelsea's defense. Barca struggled to create overlaps even when Chelsea were a man down. It was very good compact defensive but Barca/Messi choked.

Messi shouldve had the penalty to take it into extra time but that didnt happen. I applaud Chelsea. Drogba defended man on man really well. Chelsea pulled off an amazing victory.

Im a Madrid fan so i loved it when Barca lost.

Cant wait to hammer Munich. Im confident Mourinho will guide Madrid to a Champions League victory.

HALA MADRID!