View Single Post
Old December 12, 2012, 11:28 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
If he needs A team experience then keep him in A team...it doesn't help a player playing in A team, after coming into national team, unless he is a struggling member and needs to prove his inclusion, it doesn't help. Rather it harms ... Because he won't play with any motivation with an inferior side, while his mind is ready to take the National teams than A teams.....
Bangladesh doesn't play enough A team games to keep players there. And like I said it's not uncommon for National team players to play for the A side, it happens everywhere, just take a look in past England Lions and Australia A squads.
I don't really agree with what you say about motivation but even if that were true I wouldn't call the England Lions in England an inferior side (in Bangladesh maybe, but not in England). If any Bangladeshi players think they are too good to be playing against genuine quick pacers on English pitches then they are in for a big surprise. England has great depth in quick quality bowlers at the moment.