View Single Post
Old September 27, 2018, 02:02 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaan
on top of that they have been in denial that Bangladesh is better team these days then pakistan, but slowly their menatal system is getting used to it, so no more denial just accepting the truth.

I just noticed from the analysis by pakistani mediathat they are so much busy of bash their own players every now and then, nothings constructive discussion, it is same stories of internal politics and undeferomance by pakistan on their majority discussion, no credit or praises to opposition.

One thing just I learn from those pakistani media and ex cricketrs discussion is that you better prepare your players or resources what you have got by just improve and polish their strengh and weakness step by step, the lackings step by step when they fail by looking at the problem or issue, not just bashing them in every game after they lose. It is very psycholigcal that you have good bunch of player so it is your duty to that you should prepare them better with better preparation once they falied pointing out those mistakes and work hard on them, not just throwing them away.
You are right there. Total denial we are better than their team.

But tbh Asian media is pathetic all over the sub continent. Unlike British and West Indian commies who are much better at doing a more overall analysis of both teams playing.

If a British journalist slags off a team prior to a game and that team goes on to win, the English cricket lovers just destroy that person with their comments from what I have seen.