View Single Post
Old July 4, 2006, 11:07 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Brian Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammark
Now that Italy has won, the tournament is still beautifully unpredictable right now! Portugal, France and Italy are frankly all very evenly matched. Not to forget Zidane, but just that if France defends and Vieira keeps being everywhere at once like he did against Spain and Brazil, then Portugal has a very hard time to face, and so does Italy!

Personally I'd hate for Italy to win... France should kick their "lazy and greasy" a$$es, and if not them, then Portugal should hold the trophy. {Tarpor Toronto'te aagun lege jabe and that'll be fun too !!!!} But given France's class vs Brazil, I'll support them just like I supported them vs Switzerland Korea and Togo, Spain and Brazil. Frankly Brazil DESERVED to LOSE, despite all their fancy-star players. And now this World Cup is even more even than it EVER was in the past 16 years
as a fellow canadian, i know wat u mean. theres a lot of portugese fan in canada. bramptone shob car e portugal er potaka urtese.

but inshallah France will go through. all those non portugal supporters should support france as french is our second language. though i hardly speak any, i convinced my counsellor not to make me take french any way go france .

inshallah France jitbe