View Single Post
Old January 20, 2007, 06:35 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib Al Hasan
Default Moderators: Please put a stop to this rubbish

This is not a personal attack against Arnab but a protest against a his pathetic moderation and revenge in this thread. It was rather uncalled for and any sane person will condemn it as an abuse of moderator's power.

I have high regards for most of the moderators. Chinaman and Zunaid bhai included, both of whom I had clashed with before. Regardless, I do have utmost respect for them. But what happened in that thread was disgusting and pathetic. You call a person bostibashi and then ban him. Not only that, he chose to close the thread so people don't flood it with protest against his action. The thread itself was harmless compared to some others.

As far as I saw, Shahryar didn't break any forum rules and argued with with Arnab without violating forum rules. His view may be pro-BNP, polemic or whatever but we are no one to judge that and simply ban him because his views doesn't happen to coincide with Arnab's who happens to be a moderator showing his true colours.

If you mods have an ounce of sense of neutrality and justice in your actions, then I hope you do something about it. Else, if enforcing a Stalinist regime is what you aim to achive, then please add that to board rules and put a Soviet flag in the home page.

Being a mod doesnt make you perfect. We are all humans swayed by emotions at all times. Regardless of our status in Banglacricket.com.

I hope moderators tackle this issue wisely without any favour and put an end to this reckless behaviour.