View Single Post
Old March 22, 2006, 04:11 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Hatebreed
Ok I sent this e-mail to Channel-i:

To Channel-i Authority in charge of broadcasting the Bangladesh vs Kenya Banglalink Tigercup Cricket series:

I am a regular viewer of Channel-i (chapabaji), a devoted supporter of Bangladesh Cricket team and a member of Bangladesh Cricket's largest fan site www.banglacricket.com

First of all, thank you for broadcasting these matches, we really appreaciate your efforts. However, I must say that we are very displeased about the poor quality of Bangla commentry, especially by Mr. Adul Hamid. Not only his knowledge about the game is terrible, his commentry is close to unprofessional and extremely irritating.

Anyway, one of the members at Banglacricket has made a very funny parody of Mr Hamid and Alfaz's commentry. We'll be delighted if you kindly read it, show it to everyone at Channel-i, the broadcasting team and especially the 'commentators'.

You can download the parody here: http://blogsplode.com/Channel_i_commentry_parody.pdf

Please let us know your comments at www.banglacricket.com

I'd also like to request that you please consider providing us English commentry even if it's by Khaled Mahmud Shujon and Shamim Chowdhury.

Kind regards,

Intentional Typo????