View Single Post
Old April 5, 2006, 03:47 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Favorite Player: তামীম, শাï¿

Abahani - that was way before someone told me the history of the club and it's link to AL. I loved Abahani for its star players (Salahuddin, Aslam, Monem Munna, Akram Khan later on) and its style.

I used to like BNP cause it was Ziaur Rahman's group and my whole family loved the guy. Never cared for politics. Didn't have any reason to side with either AL or BNP and I am absolutely against the razakar/vondo huzur party. Eventually, realized that majority politicians (specially in the party leadership) are crooks (sorry if your family is in politics) and has no compassion for the country and its people.

Used to like Pakistan for Imran Khan and later Wasim Akram, like Tendulkar and Dravid in India. Not die hard fans of either country. I'd support Sri Lanka just cause of their supporters who came to BC. Good folks. Thank God Bangladesh is in the top tier, nijer desh thakte r kaoke support korar to proshnoi uthena.

Brazil (obvious) and France (Platini and gang) tops my world list. I also find myself rooting for Argentina, England, USA, and Asian sides.