Thread: Babubangla bhai
View Single Post
Old July 17, 2006, 05:31 PM
Cricket Sage

I am surprised that no one yet apologized to Babubanga for humiliating him.... now just asking him to come back (without any apology) is not going to work.
Some of you may say "it’s not me... I never ever humiliated him". But I would ask you to re-think again ........ because now-a-days it’s easy to either "get humiliated" Or "to humiliate someone" without realizing anything...actually its too easy than you think.... don't believe me? Just read the following ....

"Football legend Diego Maradona felt humiliated when a German hotel piano player treated him to a rendition of "Don't cry for me Argentina" after the South Americans lost to the hosts at the World Cup.
The musician in the bar at the luxury hotel where the 1986 World Cup winner was staying played the song as Maradona mourned Argentina's penalty shoot-out loss to Germany in the quarterfinals, the Berliner Kurier newspaper reported."

Therefore... if you really want BabuBangla back... then apologize unconditionally here,... no iff or butt.... just plain apology here.... that’s what is needed to bring him back.

Last edited by Fazal; July 17, 2006 at 10:27 PM..