View Single Post
Old December 1, 2009, 11:36 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mash, Alok, Ash, Sakib

ohh yah.. playing Dhrubo for the top spot

End of over 8 (5 runs) - Bangla Youngees(42-0). 157 runs required from 32 overs. RR 5.25 RRR 4.91
R. Raina 21 (29b) , N. Pedrola 19 (19b) , M. Haider 4-0-18-0

if i win this, im surely promoting after 2 loong seasons of staying in DIV.5 youth

and BTW changed my T20 and SOD ground to green after 1 and a half season staying without it.. maybe i can ge some of my glory back now

i changed it mainly cause my next T20 opponent has a very-very strong spin side (gets ratings of 10 k ) and has a few good fm's.. but he lacks very good mediums (only 2) so green will be the perfect pitch against him.. i just hope the weather turns out either hot or cloudy..

my next SOD opponent has a pretty strong spin side (rates 8 k average), much better than his seam side (rates 6.5-7 k average).. and the 5 bowlers he used when he got his highest seam ratings, within them 1 is listless fatigue and other one is exhausted fatigue (1 fast, 1 medium).. they are his best seamers.. his other good bowlers are all spinners, except 1 more medium.. and i dont see the fatigued players coming back within a week .. i just hope the weather turns out to be cloudy or overcast for this game..

both the games are very important for me since i want to finish 2nd in T20 (gunda 1st, currently at 4 after yesterdays stupidity, was 2nd before that) and 1st or 2nd for SOD (right now 5 ).. the team im facing in T20 is 2nd right now in the T20..

Last edited by Ashraf-FTP; December 1, 2009 at 11:46 PM..