View Single Post
Old May 7, 2012, 08:00 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

Here was my original post in "Progressive Muslims thread":

Quote:
I accept Everything Allah(His glorious majesty) has revealed to Prophet Mohammad(May Allah's peace and Blessings be upon him) and the words Prophet Mohammad(May Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) has uttered with his own mouth without any question. I, Alhamdulillah! am very confident in accepting all commands from Allah! This includes:

Things I myself do not understand.
Things that need furthur reflection/research.
Things I understand, accept but due to my weak faith I make mistakes upon/fall short of the Islamic standard.
Things that other people will heavily criticize me! Allah knows what we reveal and what we conceal in our hearts! it is not for us to judge who is a true believer and who is not because indeed Allah is the most conclusive of all judges!

Allah makes it very very clear in the Qur'an that the role of his creations(Human beings and Jinns) is nothing but to worship him. The Qur'an puts heavy emphasis on the life of the herafter since the duration of this very short life compared to the everlasting hereafter is like a drop of water in an ocean. I am only here as a traveler.

I accepted the fact that Allah works in his own mysterious ways, You only truly understand the Wisdom of Allah when Allah makes you understand it. to truly understand Allah and the choices he makes and how he runs the universe, you have to make some sacrifices in his path, that's why if you read the Qur'an you will notice the Prophets went through the greatest of all trials. I mean Prophet Ibrahim(May Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) had a dream that Allah commanded him to sacrifice his son....the ultimate test of faith. He nor did his son didn't dare question the command...as a result of his sacrifice Allah accepted his sacrifice and raised his status in the hereafter. he made Ibrahim(A'laihis Salam) the father of the Islamic Nation

amar jatir pita Bongobondhu noy, amar jatir pita Ibrahim(A'laihis Salam)..My Nationality is Islam First and foremost then Bangladeshi, because this "Bangladeshi tag" will have absolutely no value in the after life...I love Bangaldesh and my Language with all my heart to the extent Prophet Mohammad(SalAllahu A'laihe wasallam) Loved mecca and the Arabic language!

In the day of judgement: the sun will be brought near! very very very near. There will be no shade except the shade of Allah. Prophet Ibrahim(A'laihis Salaam) will be the first to be clothed..on this vey difficult day every Prophet will be given a "hauze" (a fountain or source of water whatever you want to call it) in arabic, (it is called Hauze kauthar)...Prophet Mohammad(May Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) will have the largest number of followers on that day and people will lineup to drink this water which originates from the rivers of jannah whose sweetness exceeds the sweetness of honey and once you drink even a sip of it you will never ever get thirsty ever again. so as Prophet Mohammad(SalAllahu A'laihe wasallam) is distributing this water the angels will drive away a lot of people, Prophet Mohammad(SalAllahu A'laihe wasallam) will be worried that why is some of his followers being deprived? Angel Gabriel(A'laihis Salaam) will respond: "these people after your departure, added things in Islam which You never approved of" Then prophet Mohammad(SalAllahu A'laihe wasallam) says: "oh then get out! get out of my sight!"

Dear Readers, I hope I am not of them

Salaam, Rifat
and here is my evidence to support it:
From Sahih Bukhari
Quote:
Volume 9, Book 88, Number 172 :

Narrated by Asma'
The Prophet said, "I will be at my Lake-Fount (Kauthar) waiting for whoever will come to me. Then some people will be taken away from me whereupon I will say, 'My followers!' It will be said, 'You do not know they turned Apostates as renegades (deserted their religion).'" (Ibn Abi Mulaika said, "Allah, we seek refuge with You from turning on our heels from the (Islamic) religion and from being put to trial").

Volume 9, Book 88, Number 173 :

Narrated by 'Abdullah
The Prophet said, "I am your predecessor at the Lake-Fount (Kauthar) and some men amongst you will be brought to me, and when I will try to hand them some water, they will be pulled away from me by force whereupon I will say, 'O Lord, my companions!' Then the Almighty will say, 'You do not know what they did after you left, they introduced new things into the religion after you.'"

Volume 9, Book 88, Number 174 :

Narrated by Sahl bin Sa'd
I heard the Prophet saying, "I am your predecessor at the Lake-Fount (Kauthar), and whoever will come to it, will drink from it, and whoever will drink from it, will never become thirsty after that. There will come to me some people whom I know and they know me, and then a barrier will be set up between me and them." Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri added that the Prophet further said: "I will say those people are from me. It will be said, 'You do not know what changes and new things they did after you.' Then I will say, 'Far removed (from mercy), far removed (from mercy), those who changed (the religion) after me!"