View Single Post
Old March 23, 2011, 09:20 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
Definitely not shooting our citizens at the border. They did one better, they shot, killed and maimed millions inside the border. It was their "passion for Islam" that drove them to it. Mind you, I do not believe sins of the father should be bestowed to the children but despite protestations to the contrary many either do not yet know nor have come to terms with the magnitude of the inhumanity and depravity that they had wrought. An anemic proclamation of regret does not an apology make.

And with all that, I can still acknowledge Imran Khan as one of my favorite cricketers.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
"passion for Islam"? The war was waged by a power hungry secularist and his drunken dog. They even destroyed numerous masjids in Bangladesh. The story is very much like that of Syria, Libya, Egypt and so on. They only use religion to mask their real aim. "Passion for Islam"? Those munafiks can't be passionate about Islam. However, the general Pakistanis can't be classified as one. Even today their munafik government is killing innocents in their own country (e.g., Wazirstan). Most Pakistanis that I have come across are sorry for what happened in 1971.