View Single Post
Old May 17, 2011, 02:00 AM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tendulkar, Klusner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace of BD
Once again guys, once again guys......its just not possible one game has got so manyy people doubting this..infact everyoneee....except for indians....no offence...but for all past world cup finals.....nothing like this was talked about...why only for this World Cup finalll......i mean...even i am trying to accept that india won it fair and square...but then....have u guys seen the full match...malinga dived for one ball flicked down leg side......he dived alright..but his hand was nowhere near the ball to save it from boundary..it was soo obvious......!! there were many other stuffs...i dunno why people are just trying to fool themmselves....dint u find anyhting suspicious at all...and ONCE AGAIN, i am not an India haterr...plzzz.....dont drag this..its not about india or sri lanka...its just about the fact that the game dint look right to me...and like thousands worldwide, they all too agree with me....just go and check different new reports, videos, forums,, and even commom people....
I guess why match fixing has come up for this WC and not before is
Before 1996 WC, this term was not heard of, then after 1996 in 1999, 03 & 07 Aus won the Cup. They had dominated for so many years and then in 2011 India won. With India winning, the Whole of Pakistan which hates them, and many here in BD and SL could not digest the fact that INDIA has won the cup as they were the better team and due to their hate and jealousy various theories came out. All the South Asians are ok with Aus or Eng winning but when it comes to a South Asian team specially India, it is the hate and jealousy that picks up. That is the reason that all these nations are backward too.

Also fixing is done by a bookie to make the less favorite team win such that he makes money. Fixing is not done where a favorite team is made to win on which most people has put their bets. It is a simple fact.

My words may seems very harsh and blunt but say absolute truth