View Single Post
Old January 10, 2005, 02:47 AM
Club Cricketer

I have been on the case for a good few years now trying to get hold of official one day Bangladesh shirt. There is no chance in hell of getting an official one at this present time.

I have been speaking to AJ Sports (Bangladesh kit manufactuer) for over 2 years and simply they are not interested in selling Banladesh gear. They are more interested in selling Pakistan gear (the other team they manufactuer). They said to me their website www.ajsports.co.uk was to be live be fore world cup 2003, but still not live. I did get off them an official test shirt which original sponsor and BCB badge, but only because this shirt was left over from Bd test championship match in Sri Lanka afews back.

If you all email AJ Sports at sales@ajsports.co.uk to show a demand in Bd top then inshallah they will start selling them. Forget looking at cricinfo or worldcricketstore as they only sold to WC2003 top but no more since.

In the mean time you best bet is Intersport on New Elephant Road (for those of you living in Bd) who sometimes get very good fake tops, with stiched BCB badge.