View Single Post
Old July 29, 2019, 10:31 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
So Jadukorni got me these headphones Sony WH-1000XM3 and i have got to say these are incredible. If anyone is a bit of an audiophile like me and needs to travel for work then i highly recommend picking one up

https://youtu.be/ZzCCMQ0rkM8
I used it for a 2 weeks. It was making my ears hot. I had reward money (1% cash back adds up pretty quickly) in my credit card - i used that.

After 2 weeks - i left it on a table. Wife didn't like the fact that I couldn't hear her when I have those on. I told her it makes my ears hot after a while. So she decided to return it on her own. I got charged 70 dollars repacking fee. At around similar time, wife lost that credit card which was used for some fraudulent purchase immediately.

When the rest of the money was returned to the card from the retailer - it was charged first and then the same amount was returned (no points given back) essentially making me lose all that money. I would have called the credit card company and retailer but with the lost card the account was froze and with all.

So essentially I lost the reward dollars, have no headphone, and reading your post on what a great headphone is. FML