View Single Post
Old June 20, 2018, 01:42 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roey Haque
I think it's great! Why should the greatest footballer of all time belong to Argentina only? Bangladeshis can make him their own.

I think there is a merit to this thought. I think Bangladeshis in general are superior in football knowledge and appreciate good soccer. I think they are true soccer lovers and hence goes full force with their support.

This arg brazil support maybe a bit over the top but I have no problem with true messi backing.

Actually the only official jersey that i bought is also an Argetinian jersey. My knock out stage games are catered toward watching Argentina because of messi eventhough i probably can support other teams more. And I am starting to think why? and i think it's just to watch the greatest footballer ever who also happens to be playing in our time.

Some of my buddies are making fun of me for mexico topping Germany as they know i like how the germans play but I am trying to tell them I loved that game and appreciated how mexico exposed the defending champs. I think a lot of Bangladeshis just love good football.. but then u have facebook bangladeshis many of which are there for the craze - probably can't appreicate the finesse of messi dribbling or the athleticism/timing of CR7.