View Single Post
Old May 25, 2015, 01:45 AM

Favorite Player: Tamim,Ash,Mash,Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by anon4567
^Agreed. Our best striker in the current squad, Ameli has got only 13 goals in 56 matches (at least a third of them must have come from penalties). I would love to see Enamul in the squad too. BFF picked 2 new GKs for their preliminary squad, which is a good sign.

I would be interested to see Reasat Khaton playing on our squad at least for 1 game. He had his youth career in a Div 2 German team and has played against Thomas Muller, Sami Khedira, Marco Reus et al. Although, after that he didn't find much success in Germany, playing in 4th Div clubs there. He is currently playing in a Filipino Div 1 club, but he isn't regular on the starting XI there as well.

He has been named for our preliminary squad, I would say BFF should give him a chance to make an appearance. His vast international experience alone could do the squad a lot of help, take for example the inclusion Jamal Bhuya. We should play him as our Left Wing Mid.

Although we have low chance of beating any team at all, we should at least tie games wherever possible. We have a good defensive line up. Note that all the teams except for the 4 worst would automatically qualify for AFC 2019 Asia cup qualifiers.
that should be our goal. I think our coach also said something like that.
anyway, Reasat is striker or midfielder? We already have a solid midfield in place. Cant see anyone playing ahead of heamanta-jamal-mamunul unless one of them is injured or we play with 4 mid. If he can play in one of the front three position i would definitely give him a chance.