View Single Post
Old April 19, 2012, 05:27 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
Also I know many guys making one baby after another so they can show more dependent on tax files
i think this is not true. it is simply a perception. cost of raising a kid is much higher than any tax benefits u will get unlesss u are octomom or something wehere everything will be given to u by various companies.

Regarding taxes, i agree with asif every bit. USA charity system sounds like similar if not worse than canadas.

i think people should be taxed equally whatever that percentage is 25 or 40. you shouldnt pay higher taxes for making more money. the problem with US is its taxed heavy on the middle class, lenient on poor and rich.

rich ppl income usually are from business/capital gain which is taxed at only 15 pc. it should be higher but then tax deductions on losses has to be more linient.

middle income taxing has to go down.....otherwise end of taxes middle and lower are being blurred with similar net pay.

anyways thats a very complex and different topic.

but on topic... charity system of us is broken and i disagree with whoever says it is being taken advantage of by few ppl, its the opposite, it is helping few ppl but being taken advantage of by most... but as human being, our morals dictate that we shall free10 criminals even if we have to to save 1 innocent man.