View Single Post
Old January 27, 2013, 07:04 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Anamul

Just keep Shane as Bangladesh coach, the amount of coaches we have had in the past just shows how complicated it can be for Bangladesh Cricket and instead search for a new batting coach.

Also I hope that new ICC Vice President Kamal guy can raise our ODI series with Sri Lanka to 5 matches instead of the customary 3 considering we won't be participating in ICC Champions Trophy and hopefully get as much Cricket as possible.

Test squad for Sri Lanka:-

Tamim, Anamul, Marshall, Shahriar, Shakib, Nasir, Rahim, Mahmudullah, Gazi, Mashrafe and Rubel...reserves...Naeem, Shafiul, Abul, Sunny and Mominul.

ODI squad for Sri Lanka:-

Tamim, Anamul, Shahriar, Shakib, Nasir, Mahmudullah, Rahim, Gazi, Mashrafe, Razzak and Rubel...reserves...Nazmul, Mominul, Abul, Shafiul and Milon/Shamsur.

Also reading all the comments on this thread, shocked to see just how negative our fellow fans are. This is not the Sri Lanka that had world class players like Murali, De Silva, Marvon etc they too have the new young guys replacing them and only left with 3 top senior players which could be the difference of the 2 teams. Malinga won't be playing tests but BPL should have recruited him so our players would've got a taste of him and would know what to expect. I think Sri Lanka will win the test series but not by an innings and Bangladesh will win the ODI series as my predictions lets see.