View Single Post
Old July 10, 2012, 09:34 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspyr9
very good thread dhurr. My question is at the end of the day do u think u made the right decision and overall r u happy in Bangladesh?
@mufi 02 my sister moved back and she said u need at least 1/2 lakhs/month to lead a comfortable life.
I have mixed feelings. Most of the times, I feel like I made the wrong decision, and I am actually considering moving back, but then again, that kinda depends on if I had a horrible day, a bad day, or less of a bad day. :p

There are some blessings about moving back to Bangladesh, but if you are considering it, think it through. It will NOT be easy. NOTHING in this country comes easy. Even getting the world cup tickets was not easy, no matter how much money I was willing to spend. Even getting a rickshaw is getting hard these days. Got told by three different rickshaw wallahs that they wouldn't want to take me from point A to point B. "Bhai, jaben?" "Na." That's it. They didn't even want to hear WHERE I wanted to go. They didn't bargain about the fare, or ask for a higher fare. They just refused to go. Amazing.