View Single Post
Old March 30, 2009, 11:03 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
Lahore Badshah or Pak players contracts might be terminated for the same reason IPL contracts were also terminated for Pak players. Thread is creating a very weak rumour by itself.

If all ICL contracts are terminated, all the players should be allowed to play in domestic and those who will perform well should be taken in the national team. Last thing we need is to show our grudge and invite partisan ship in our cric arena.

Traitor is a big word, there are almost a hundred or more educated traitors who went for Highers studies with govt money and never came back after study. These are young not so educated cricketers only.
Kiwies are already released. So ICL is falling down
Sorry could not agree with the bolded part in first part. Why Naeem would suffer for Alok's greed. and why Ash ( Gadha or Village Idiot or whatever name you call) have to share the same dressing room with some smart greedy low life Dhiman or Nafees.
We have already discussed the traitors issue is not it? For once I came back and I have earned the right to call them traitor. Secondly, those educated traitors (?) were not offered 60,000 BDT per month or if you include all the perks One crore taka per year. Offer the money I belive all of them would come back. Thirdly, in most cases those educated traitors (?) who are at the moment are working with the top notch brain in the top notch facility could not perform the task in Bangladesh because simply we could not provide them the same facility. These cricketing traitors have the access to almost same quality facility as that of their colleagues of other teams of the world. BTW I never called them traitor. BUT Dhiman (I have done enough), Alok (Ash force me to do it; BCB did not offer me contract after I score a century) and SN (ICL is the best thing happens to me) deserve to called traitor. BTW SN (the ring leader) is highly literate.
These scumbags should not be allowed within 100 m of any cricket field of Bangladesh till they show real remorse and unconditional apology to the nation, to the fan, to their colleagues in national, divisional and local teams, BCB. Still after the lesser evils (Aftab who showed little remorse, the useless Nazim, Rubel) have to start from zero and have to dislodge the present team player by performing miles better and the traitors(SN, Dhiman and AK) should not be in national team even this mean we are missing the second coming of Barry Richards, Gilchrist and Benaud. The 70s South Africa is would have been one of the best team ever assembled to play cricket. But they never played together (Van der Blitz - the S African Garner did not play play) due to apartheid. On principle ICC agreed that aparthied has no place in cricket and SA lose the right to show their jewels . Interestingly one of the best player of the team Eddi Burlow (RIP, Our Coach) said that he has little regret for not playing test match as he though that was the right thing to do. Similarly not allowing those three for wearning Bangladesh cap again would send strong message to all the would be traitors that you have live with consequence.
As I mentioned earlier I am willing to forgive those who sold their skill but not those who sold their soul.
Though the analogy might be inappropriate it is something I am willing to forgive Chickon Ali (the only convict under Collaborator Act) but not the Nizami, Mujahid, Golam Azam

Last edited by thebest; March 30, 2009 at 11:11 AM..