View Single Post
Old March 23, 2011, 10:08 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

other thoughts:

If indeed anything will go unpunished in this life, it will be fulfilled in the next life(ETERNAL).as Allah says in the Quran:

أَلَيۡسَ ٱللَّهُ بِأَحۡكَمِ ٱلۡحَـٰكِمِينَ (٨)

"Isn't Allah the most conclusive of all judges"(surah Tin/Fig, last Ayah chapter 95, verse 8)

I trust his Judgment and I will leave it up to him to punish criminals without contributing to any more chaos and pre-existing hatred; it will fuel more hatred and Mankind is very very weak, we are desperately running out of time! Indeed, Allah's punishment is More sever and more lasting

problem is this is a test of belief. because before death, this thought crosses our mind: Will we indeed be resurrected and brought forth in front of our Lord? will the promised day of Justice happen? for this reason, we humans want to see justice immediately. this is perfectly a fine trait to desire. however, do we have all the tools to promote true justice such that the punishment received for is EQUAL in amount with regards to the crime committed? do we have all the knowledge and wisdom to implement a truly just system in this world where even a little tiny misdeed will not go unpunished?

an example: person1 who committed 50 murders and get caught, person2 who committed 15 murders and get caught. both receive death penalty. do you think this is fair retribution?

perhaps, something to ponder upon!

by the way, for those of you who don't know, my boro mama fought in the '71 war and Alhamdulillah! he is still alive and well functioning today...

Last edited by Rifat; March 23, 2011 at 10:24 PM..