View Single Post
Old April 18, 2004, 02:53 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan
Default Read This Everyone

Dear Board,

On the 19th of April, 2004, CricInfo submitted an article saying that 3 more BLACK players might side up with Heath Streak and his 14 other rebels. Those BLACK players are Hondo, Nkala and Dion Ebrahim.

See this article at:

http://aus.cricinfo.com/link_to_data...18APR2004.html

Now you guys tell me, yes Hondo and Nkala are BLACK, but is Dion Ebrahim? Is anyone from Pakistan/India/Bangladesh BLACK...Negro? NO! Dion Ebrahim is Indian Gujrati!!! All subcontinentals are from the Indo-European (Aryan) Race (except for Dravidians in South India - but even they are NOT Black! They are Dravidian - they are NOT Negro)!

CricInfo is run by a bunch of ignorant Westerners sitting in England with laptop computers getting paid shitloads of money.

I sent them the following e-mail from my account requesting them to change this article.

I would appreciate it guys if you could also send similar articles requesting this change. Do you all want to be associated with Negros? Or do you want to be who you are?

I know there should be no racism/etc on this board, but I am not the one being racist. CricInfo is. And we are at war with them!

E-mail them at submit@cricinfo.com for them to change this.

My response to them is below:

ARCHIVE/CRICKET_NEWS/2004/APR/127989_ZIM_18APR2004.html

You stated in this article that 3 'black' players (Hondo, Nkala and Ebrahim) are set to join the 15 White Players.

Well, althought this news may be true, Dion Ebrahim is *NOT* Black. He is an Indian Gujrati. His race is Indo-Aryan of the Indic Stream.

Black refers to the Negroid Race. There are 4 main divisions of race in the world. Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Negroid and Australoid. Dion Ebrahim is a Caucasoid (same race as British, Italians, Slavs, etc), Hondo and Nkala are Negroid.

Also refer to: http://www.aryanrace.net/

And if you still continue to ignore this and not call Dion Ebrahim "Gujrati Indian" rather than "Black", then at least go by the colour and call him "Brown". Hondo and Nkala are black. Dion Ebrahim is brown. You have many photos of him in your gallery, refer to your own media.

You can get sued for this comment. Imran Khan sued Ian Botham 1986/87 for similar stupidity when Iam Botham called him "Black". Imran Khan is of the same race as Dion Ebrahim, although Imran Khan is fairer, this is a normal variation that comes from the subcontinent. You get white to dark brown in India/Pakistan.

Please have this corrected A.S.A.P.