View Single Post
Old August 12, 2012, 02:12 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim 98
Thats BS...u cant expect a manager to be online 24/7...the rule should have been there since begining ør never...gr8.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)
Ya, that rule was announced as early as round 2-3. I said it over and over again. I said by round 6 people will have 6 good enough players of their choice to have a decent team and can afford to be skipped if they fail to a) show, b) leave players name. If I'm not wrong and I'm not, you left me exactly 3 players. Why? What happened to your other 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
Dillu did you decide how you wanna deal with the leftovers? Do they have to be from the MLC draft list, or they can be from outside the list? and how many can we pick at a time and how often?
I did mention it before. I was talking to Z about it. It's a 6 hour buffer rule. I'll announce it once we are through this, just so they don't miss it (then again, some people pretty much missed everything, even though I repeated myself many times)

About the left overs, IDK if I should allow players from outside the list. I mean I did give you guys a chance to get some names added in. SNR made me add like a whole load. No one else did. And if I allow it, guys like Andrew Symonds -- people's fav. who missed out will come into play.

I'll make a final call soon. Give a day. Let me put these guys in first.

100+ players in less than 24 hrs. Hauling it!