View Single Post
Old August 19, 2011, 02:40 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: TIGERS !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomerang
This is indeed a great win, congrats. but i got to say zim missed vitori badly. now i wonder whether it is the psycological effect of vittori that got onto us or he is really that extra-ordinary.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)
I would say our preparation for this series was really poor, the first three games in the venue we played ball was bouncing and moving on the pitch, it was actually stratigically well set up by Zimbabwe, cause they had practice against South African A team on such kind of surface before this series as their preparation. So, they had good practice and got used to it and they used best out of it, got the fruitful result.

Now when you come to today's match venue the pitch was what our boys are used of, slow, low bounce pitch, even you must have heard some commies were saying at this kind of track Bangladeshis are very used of. And we got our result.

Vitory, he is good but not Mcgrath or Stein, it is our players who made him look extra ordinary but definitely he is not ordinary. If he would have played toady he wouldn't have the assistance from the pitch the way he got from Harare, I mean the both way movements, even in the third match he wasn't that threat as the previous two. SO, he wouldn't have much impact at today's match. That what I believe !!