View Single Post
Old July 3, 2008, 05:29 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bancan
Leafs bought out Tucker. Raycroft, Wellwood gone. A lot of my female friends are heart broken since Wellwood is gone.
We got Hagman from Dallas. Cujo is back in TO.
I dunno why Cliff is going to pay so much to Finger.
Canucks offered Sundin 10 mil a year.
Veuillez agréer mes condoléances plus sincères comme vous recherchez la salle aux 41 années à venir du chagrin ...

Svp permettez-moi, en tant qu'ami, de suggérer humblement que vous commenciez à soutenir Les Habs ou n'importe quelle équipe canadienne occidentale, ou croisiez le pont et veniez à la ville d'hockey, les Etats-Unis, comme le plus intelligent de vos compatriotes avaient fait.

You can always choose to root for the new Zetterberg-Datsyuk-Hossa line with Nicks Senior and Junior taking care of business in front of the Wizard of Oz, and do it full-time. Larry Murphy's still doing it, and so can you my brother.

Note: Get IC to translate if you have difficulties. His absurd and laughable statements comparing Iginla to Owen Nolan, his constant and ignorant dissing of European and American hockey and Americans to make himself feel good about himself and his own brand of, and always oxymoronic, Canadian Fascism , have nothing to do with his admirable command over the language ...
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)

Last edited by Sohel; July 3, 2008 at 05:38 AM..