View Single Post
Old May 18, 2003, 06:39 AM
First BC Member

Favorite Player: A successful cricketer
Default An Idea

WisdenVoice, isn't KhaleejTimes a paper based in UAE? You can do some research on Asia's perspective/potential in the future. For example - UAE is a current ACC team, Bangladesh was an ACC team just a few years back - may be you can dig up info on Bangladesh's performances in ACC trophy tournaments.

I am sure that it will be of interest to many as UAE and Hong Kong/Nepal are going to play their first ODIs just next year - in April in the Asia Cup.

There's another idea - you can also dig up on what Bangladesh did in the past Asia cups, what other teams accomplished for holding Asia Cup tournaments - like for example, Sri Lanka first major victory was one Asia Cup (I am not sure of that)?

You can also do a research on what's the difference between ICC level and the One Day International Level.

You can read the papers of this week/last week and write about Akram Khan - nobody really has written much about Akram Khan in foreign papers/sites. In fact, I think that Akram Khan's retirement is going to be the most effective at this time.

These are the past issues. If you want to write something about the future, then I think you will have to wait for a few days to get some ideas.