View Single Post
Old March 25, 2015, 08:02 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib,Ganguly,Vettori,

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight
He tried to extract the best off them. Shakib delivered but we all saw how Taijul and Sunny performed. They were bad. Even Nasir, a part-timer, was better than those two. So he has every right to be pissed off because he didn't have any other option than SLA.
He does have the right to be angry. But it's not Sunny or Taijul's fault that Jubair wasn't there.

Sinners generally struggled in the WC. It certainly is easier to perform when one have the backing of the coach and captain. I feel his (may be even justified) disgust at the selectors was taken out on the SLA's which certainly impacted them negatively.

Even if I'm wrong, it's stil not a professional thing to say "I didn't want XYZ on my team". It's just unprofessional. His job is to make the best of what he is given. He is paid a not so little amount of $$ for that too. So It's professional courtesy to not blab about this things to the media, specially in tones that can damage potentially the best spinners on the country. It's just bad business all around.