View Single Post
Old October 30, 2008, 03:27 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mushfiqur Rahim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
I find it easy to root for a team where I have a favorite player. The opposite is also true. I dislike Kobe.

In the west, if you want flair, fun, funk, fantastic plays go for Phoenix Suns. They are a contender too. Shaq Fu, Amare, Nash, Diaw, Barbosa, Grant Hill, Raja Bell - they are just loaded and Amare is the new Shaq .

If you like old school, tradition, old stuff go for San Antonio Spurs. Manu, Manu, Manu!! Timmy, Tony Mr. Longoria (desperate housewives)
If you like trouble Los Angles Lakers is your team. Kobe the selfish, Gasol, Bynum, General Fisher.
Under dog: Houston Rockets. Yao Ming (7' 6"), Tracy McGrady, Trouble maker Artest
Spoilers: Denver Nuggests, Seattle Super Sonics, LA Clippers even.
Losers: the Sacramento Kings is your team. Memphis will do okay too.

East:
Why bother?? Yeah, I know Celtics won last year. Those are all hired goons. they only won 20 something games the year before. Staged final by the Commish.

Support Cleveland LeBron James (King James). He is the real deal one man show. I didn't think I would like to go watch any NBA game after Michael Jordan retired. I stand corrected.

Razzle Dazzle: New Orleans, will push everyone to the limit because of Chris Paul. Pound for pound best point guard in the league. Byron Scott is a very good coach.
Standing on a last leg: Detroit Pistons. will do good in the regular season as usual. Even may become the #1 team in the east. Surely Boston magic will go away this year.
Orlando is the dark horse.
Unpredictable: Chicago. One season they are up and challenging the best, next season they are searching for a lottery pick.
Atlanta, Miami, Washington still missing some pieces.
Or you can go beyond the border and support a good team in Toronto.
Hornets are in the West. I truely believe the Hawks are starting to put it all together. Now all we need is a quality big man and we will be championship contenders. Right now our lineup is:

PG-Bibby SG-JJ SF-Marvin PF-Josh Smith C-Al Horford

Al is a very solid Center even though this is only his 2nd year but ideally we would like to move him to his more natural position of PF. To do that we need to get a quality Center. I would love to get a guy like Chris Kaman. Maybe trade Bibby to LAC for Kaman. Our lineup would then look like:

PG-Law SG-JJ SF-Josh Smith PF-Al Horford C-Chris Kaman

Smith, Horford, and Kaman are all potential allstars and Joe Johnson is a superstar. Also Law could be our Rondo.