View Single Post
Old February 13, 2018, 06:50 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
No...I was innocent...I did not understand or knew any better.

Also when we had guests came to our house and sat in our living room waiting to see my dad or my mom, I used to stand behind the curtain between our living room and dining in our old house and say, "Oi beta, Oi Beti, Ki chash tui? Ami Bhoot..."

And for a while if the guest was bald and alone, I used to quietly go behind him like a cat and hit him in the head, a Gatta, I mean real hard. I stopped doing it after a few months. I was only 6 or 7 years old then. A male guest asked me to stop doing it, and I kept comeing behind him and repeatedly gave him Gattas. He got real upset and left without seeing my dad. When my uncle came of the restroom, who the man came to our house with, he found out that his friend left without saying anything and not drinking the tea. Later my parents found out and I don't need to explain what my amma did.
A few years later we invited the man and his family for a wedding of an aunt of mine in our house, the man did not come, but his wife came. She looked at me and called me Bandoor. A decade later the man became a BNP MP.
I was also ordered to sleep under my newly married couple of elder cousin's bed with other kids during "basor raat" ...whateva that means. .

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles