View Single Post
Old November 19, 2017, 09:06 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Hello Ahsan bhaiya!
By nightlife for a bargain, do you mean a good bar with low cost drinks in Banani area?
Are you looking for 'Mod', I mean a safe SHuri-khana? You can go to Red-Button near the Parliament Bldg. (I think Agar-Gaon). You can also just drink at you own hotel's bar after your friends and relatives leave.

Please do not hesitate to PM me if you are looking for anything specific, as far as 'nightlife' goes, anywhere in Dhaka. If you are looking for Jalsa-ghar style Baiji dance with spicy Kebab + roti + aloo bhaji, I can connect you with my cousins in Old Dhaka...that's bit of a trek from Banani though...but late at night traffic would be light. You can also listen to good classical music there...'Tere kete Taa...Taa tere kete...Taa dhiin, dhin Taa...Aaaa...Aaa...Tumi ajj amar kolmi lota...kolmi..kooolmii..." With sitar/santoor tanpoora...everything. Also Baul music too.
I can send you to all night Baul jam by legendary bauls like Pagla Hashu Miah o taar dol, etc.

Are you looking for late night Kobita-Abriti by up-an-coming Kobis (poets) of Dhaka? I can direct you to the right place, no problem...all night kobitas.

I am not quite sure what exactly you are looking for, if you want to party at night - no problem.

But if you would like to zikr all night at a Mazaar, I can send you to the right place in DHaka as well. please do not hesitate to PM me.
This is probably one of the most brilliant and creative response ever. Next Ahsan be like asking for E and sh...

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles