Thread: Us open
View Single Post
Old September 9, 2008, 03:14 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Garbage analogy. Reread my post and you will find the answer of no fluke. Since you didn't answer or may have purposely skipped the section, I ask again, Beating all 1, 2, 3 this year is also fluke?
Wayne Ferreira beat Pete Sampras multiple times outside slams, but couldn't beat him once in Slams. Roddick beating Federer outside slams once in five year means nothing. Please don't embarrass yourself anymore. You are giving off the vibe that you started watching tennis two months ago, but we know you have been watching tennis for too long to make these silly comments. Yet you keep making them.

Quote:
Adding to that: I have said enough about Roddick on why I like him in this thread already. If you choose to skip those I have nothing more to say.
I didn't skip it. I doubt the reason you gave is the real reason you like Roddick. Roddick has not done anything significant in the Slams in years, especially in the past two years. Only patriotic hardcore American tennis fans these days support him. So naturally it begs the question whether you consider yourself to be one of them.

Quote:
As for what gave me your "American hatred stand" idea? No one has to be a rocket scienctist to know your stance. So do me a favor since you have asked. Do a search, on your posts in "Other sports" forum. Pick and choose any of your recent posts say last 6 months. Better yet, print them up and give them to any of your elders and ask "does these posts potray Anti-American in every sense?"
There is not a single post of mine in this sub-forum that says I hate Americans. Very poor attempt on your part.