View Single Post
Old May 19, 2011, 12:28 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
The girl also received the same punishment as Mo, but for her another angel approached her carrying two very large iron hooks. Despite her crackling scream and cries, the angel forced the hook through her tongue ripping it out of her mouth. Then the angel placed the other hook through her belly button, ripping the flesh off her abdomen exposing her insides. Her stomach and other organs emptied out onto the dark murky floor.

“This is for the piercing you did upon your tongue and your belly! Tell me now with the pain you feel was it really worth it? Did you gain eternal pleasure? Did it wipe out every form of depression upon this Earth?”

“No! Please stop! I only did it because I was tempted by it! I was planning to get rid of it!” The girl screams out.

“Your excuses are nothing but air! You knew it was forbidden yet you denied your Lord, thinking that He will let you live only so you can live through your desires and then you hoped to grow bored of it. Know this; those who want to enjoy their pleasures thinking that they will grow out of it, the only thing that is growing is the torment and pain they will feel in the Afterlife!” The angels call out sternly to her.
As much as I promised myself not to be cynical out of respect for religion, but anyone else read SAW VIII in it?

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles