View Single Post
Old January 25, 2005, 02:40 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Trust me you aren't the only one who would have judged it that way or will have some visceral reaction to such an "anti-bangladesh" article
Nope, you are right. Judging from the other posts about RAB, Joy, Tarek and all kindof political events, I am quite sure about that.

Quote:
Most bangladeshis will agree with you, which should make everyone happy all around.
Yeap, that's why I posted it. I am pretty lonely!

Quote:
The only ones who complain are friggin' losers. All articles about Bangladesh are inevitably fear-mongering, divisive, hateful, racist, anti-Islamic and a prelude to war. We live in a $hitty world.
Tylenol, extra strength, need Tylenol, extra strength - can't take sarcasm that well...

Quote:
Not sure why the person who opened the thread felt the need to change the title and the original comments.
It was a bad "Napolean Dynamite" joke!

Quote:
No one will crucify you here for your opinion
How can they? "freedom is on the march"

Quote:
If you think this article is really about "what does Bangaldesh have that the US may want", if that is the only lens through which we can see these things, then so be it - it's your opinion and you are free to express it here.
wow...I thought the whole point was to get rid of all the lenses...

Brother rafique...don't take this the wrong way...I am just an idiot making stupid points (and this is no smarta$$ statement)...I admit, I really don't have the brain to play ping-pong. But I promise I will work on it...but for now let me forget about this whole thing..after your next post of course!