View Single Post
Old December 20, 2011, 09:27 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Hashim Amla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
Actually you are not right. that’s exactly what a typical American Fan thinks.

The Indian Fan's behavior that you are portraying (if its true) is not the typical way a fan should react, that’s not a role model, that’s what a fan should avoid ... that's reason why dhoni's house was stoned.

If we want to be active, there are ways to do that. not the way you suggested ... not in your initial comment where you mentioned "crashed everything".... now if you want to change your position and try to say we need more analytic discussion, or should do more civil protest through proper channel, then yes why not..... But "crash all"?.... no thanks, please don't promote violence as a means of protest.
I did not mention we should Crash Everything, I was saying what the Indians did out of Fraustration. I would love to do civil protest against those Donkeys, But I can assure you know one will come forward and will want to do this. Everyone will say yes I am in blahh.. blah... and the End Bengalis will sit on the chair and say Naaah.. Lets leave it. All i wanted to say is why do the indians have so much passion about cricket and why do they hold so much power in changing things that we dont have. we are useless.