7.DHONI(C & WK)
8.HARbhajan
9.KUMBLE
10.SRINATH
11.ZAHEER
:
12.RABINDRA JADEJA

Posted via BC Mobile Edition UA
now i know jadeja hasn't played nearly as many ODIs as kumble or harbhajan but he's played a good amount and he has a better strike rate, better average, better haul ratio certainly than harbhajan and maybe even kumble but he has a much better batting average and ability than those 2. surely he should be selected ahead of one of them?

also tough to make an all time ODI indian team without including kapil. he does have a better average than srinath but lower strike rate, econ rate and lower ratio of hauls, also has a better average than zaheer. i guess you have to weigh bowling strike rate/ability to take hauls, with ability to score runs. kapil might not take as many wickets but he has a better econ rate, overall a better bowling average and much better with the bat so i find it hard to leave him out even if it means one of zaheer or srinath have to sit out i'd probably go with kapil....