View Single Post
Old January 28, 2019, 08:11 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees
i agree with you and all but what do you really expect her to say? "hey guys vote for me, im just a bland nobody." or 'hey vote for me, because why not pal?'

this is politics 101. every politician tries to overplay this moment in history. THIS. RIGHT. HERE.

AT. THIS. VERY. MOMENT.

THE. MOST. IMPORTANT. ELECTION. OF. OUR. LIFETIME.

WE. SHALL. OVERCOME.

TOGETHER.

YES. WE. CAN.

IM. WITH. HER.
She can keep it simple by saying: Make me POTUS because I will

fight for Medicare for all
ensure free college education
introduce $15 minimum wage
end all wars immediately
stop prison labor
reform criminal justice system
lead the world in sustainable energy

the list can go on.

The job of a CEO primarily is to get things done. Not to answer vapid, vacuous, meaningless philosophical questions like who we are which will not translate into anything substantial or tangible in the life of people. A decent Obama and an indecent Trump - US imperialism is going on. Did Obama's decency make any difference? It did not.

Of course female Obama Kamala is not here to make any difference. She is not here to rock the establishment boat. She is here to preserve it and put a pretty face over it like Obama. That is why she prefers WORD salad. No one liked this salad in 2016. It is even more disliked in 2020.

Good luck Kamala.
Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself- AJH| Don’t disrespect your life by living aimlessly – set goals and work hard to attain them.