View Single Post
Old June 13, 2019, 01:12 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

Shingara gives some decent advice. It seems like when Liam Nesson is saying how bad Europe is to travel to in Taken.

Certain parts of London are rough for sure but most of Central London are ok.

The issue with UK is that things close early. Sunday is the worst! So much to see and do in London but very little time.

In general in Europe there are touts and pick pockets so dont put your wallet or phone in the back pocket especially in tube stations.

But at the cricket grounds be veryyyy careful with your stuff. Also dont speak to anyone about your tickets and dont even think to buy in black like some poster was contemplating.

People are generally friendly but tou can tell by a person’s face if they are friendly or not.

And I never give money to anyone. I usually buy them food.

And another trick even by the Sylethis near Brick Lane and many con artists in Europe, they will give you salaam and the moment you reply , they say Brother I need money for bread and milk.

Some of those Romanians gypsies claim to be Muslims. If you want to help I would advise you to give food.

Also if you are going to claim back VAT, you will need to factor in a hour atleast at the airport.