View Single Post
Old February 18, 2010, 09:49 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

u guys don't get it. his english is better than ather and mine... but what he says is so obvious... yes he says bad as bad which every one says. but he never says when a batsman should play aggressive. to him they should always play on the ground. and can't pick the small things cause he never played cricket so he can't tell why player would/should counter attack. he always says oh batsman shouldn't come down like this or that but when the batter hits 4 he claps...

bottom line he doesn't say anything that those who have played the game doesn't know already. he has no clue whats going on on the field etc.. and hence i hate him... even hasha bogle never played cricket but he brings out interesting topics all the time and asks the fellow commentators about stuff.

He has no clue what the bowler is trying to do or batsmen is trying to counter. he just says the ball swang away... he couldn't connect... ball went to thrid man region...

AT the end this time he was much better than any other time... but still for me he is a boring commentator...
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled