View Single Post
Old July 27, 2007, 02:45 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special 1
I have also heard a lot of people saying that they were tortured to confess. It has been a regular practice forever and its even being done in the US (at guantanamo). So, I wouldnt be surprised if these men are being tortured to confess all sorts of things. However, there is also a possibility that all these complaints are politically motivated and the burden of proof is on them.
This isn't the great civilised United States of America. Just coz they torture their people doesn't mean the whole world does it. You heard the confession video (if you haven't do take a look above) and there was absolutely no sign of torture.

Now unless Sheikh Selim comes up with some burn mark or any torture signs it is just another load of rubbish which doesn't cease to come from BAL. Doesn't it surprise you that when you charge CTG it's a nice and fair charge, but hey, you can't charge Bongobondhu's daughter. It's a fabricated and politically motivated.

All I got to say is that thank God that you aren't one of the judges in high court.