View Single Post
Old July 17, 2009, 11:03 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Umpires!
Angry Bad Umpiring is killing us!

Giving just 1 bad decision in cricket can change the entire outcome of a game. It is like giving a wrong penalty in soccer. But 3-4 bad decisions? How about 3-4 bad decisions in an ODI? Is there any reason to play?

Does Asoka De Silva has to be involved in every single BD game?
And then give 3-5 bad decisions (or may I say biased decisions) against BD?
Is this his mission to destroy our cricket or ICC decision to ruin every single game BD has been playing?

This idiot has done so much damage that it is beyond imagination. With 2-3 more probabale test win including the one in Multan, our test status would be a lot stronger. Amazingingly there has been no official complaint against him by BCB. If there was any, obviously they were not strong enough!

Asoka fails to realize there is no other team in the world would accept him as an
umpire. No BD in test, No job for Asoka. Remember him being given bad decision against Sachin Tendulkar? This loser then never got a chance to stand in any India's game afterwards.

After the first test with so many bad decisions this moron had a nerve to complian to the match referee costing 10% match fee for Sakib and 5% match fee for Shahadat! Excessive appeal? How come there is no match fee reduction for so many bad decisions?

I love watching the game live but this idiot simply ruins everything. And we are all letting this happen as if nobody can do anything about it. If I was the captain, I would simply walk out of the game to send a clear message to ICC.