View Single Post
Old March 23, 2007, 08:05 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim & Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesBond
tsk tsk...
Man I genuinely feel sorry for the Indian team looking at this picture. ON one hand I am overjoyed because Bangladesh will in all possibility go through but it is painful to see grown men look so dejected and upset over a game. This shows the kind of pressure the Indian team has on itself. Fans of India and Pakistan need to take chill pills and then maybe their players can play in the field with not to have to worry about their safety if they lose. That way they might be able to produce better results. I truely feel sorry for the Indians. I hope their fans treat them with the respect they deserve. After all these are the players who bring you all the glory when they win and perform well. I never liked or supported INdian cricket team but now I realise the kind of pressure they are under constantly. I just hope bangladeshi fans emulate the sri lankans rather than our closer neighbours when we become a cricketing powerhouse. However looking at the "bhangchoor" habit of BD people during hartals I have my doubts.