View Single Post
Old January 6, 2009, 06:53 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: The venerated one on BC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonoy
There's nothing to be upset about really. Don't you think that its pretty stupid and redundant to create an ostentatious group who is as effective as Britney spears with a third grade math book? Not to be harsh or anything, but crap groups like this on a social network deserves to be hacked. Besides, who would still be stupid enough to fall for those phishing sites anyway? If you would like to really help out with activism, time should be spent on something more productive. But that doesn't mean I am any better person. I have given up on these pretentious humanitarian causes a long time ago. In fact, I hardly care about whats going on around the world these days. But I would wish no one harm.
Well, tonoy, these groups aren't ones that you just join to give your conscience a boost. These groups actually had important information about how YOU could play your part in assuaging the horrors of this conflict. The groups also had LOTS of valuable information in pictures, videos, etc. Some of these groups also brought people in their communities together for protests. Overall, they weren't "pretentious" groups. I understand where you are coming from, though. Some groups are just...well, purposeless.