View Single Post
Old August 11, 2012, 02:46 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
so you are suggesting we can have 20 players..3 outside the player draft list..sorry i couldn't understand
No. So you are officially drafting 12 players, as you can see there are only 12 rounds (Cut down to hurry this thing up). Then first come first serve, one at a time, sign up to 20. Trade them or drop them, do w/e but make sure you cut your final roster down to 17, that's with 1 American, 1 Assos. before the deadline. Deadline: when I ask Asif/Z to close the thread down.

I had originally gotten ridden of that rule of extra signing, but it seemed like people are interested in trading, so I thought this should help. And also since I cut the rounds to only 12, this just gives you guys a little more options.

(also if you are thinking, "oh I won't waste my official turns on the asso. and the noobs", well think again, all the good ones might be gone.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
You can sign up to 20 players in your roster, but they all have to be from the draft list. But you will need to cut down your roster to 17 before the final deadline. You can sign up extra players just to be on the safe side, and than decide later if you want to get rid of them. Also if you pick up good players, you might be able to trade them to another team if it works out for both GMs. Not everybody will be here after the draft ends so you can still pick up good players that other people might need in their team. And than make them an offer for trade.
Aj is ready for some smart business. I feel like he is gonna force a trade or two out of the other GMs.

Cant wait to see that hangama.