View Single Post
Old April 2, 2011, 08:47 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganesh
Our team has been gracious in wins in general. But then, I have read enough India baiting here. I have been reading stuff like, "I will be happy to see any team other than India win" etc. That being the case, I see absolutely no harm in rubbing it in. The excuse for India baiting is BCCI refused to host BD in test series. That IMO is a very lame excuse, considering, BD has set world record in innings defeat with in a decade. So, it is quite appropriate to remind where BD stands. For the record, BCCI is driven by monetary consideration than promotion of the game. I don't find that terribly wrong per se, though it can be stupid at times(so can promoting the game at the expense of money making many times).
Ganesh,

I would think there are many ways to protest about 'India baiting' and also 'rubbing it in' without doing it in a distasteful manner. Without being specific, your last two posts have been in a poor taste to say he least. You are a better poster than that. Sorry if you find this offensive.