View Single Post
Old February 22, 2011, 01:26 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Seriously? If you are going to turn everything I say into, "oh you are bashing my India" and just walk away from it, then I might as well just not bother.

What I'd said, and I will repeat, instead of blaming the system, why not try and get on with it. Teams using it for the first time are using it very effectively, so it is not that hard. Stop living in the 60s. These tech. are here to stay, and it's only better for the game, specially minnows like us. This is not the first time that BCCI had something against anything that is new.

Once again, this has nothing to do with India as a country, India as a team, or Indian people. Sure, we hate certain Indian players, or the fans that are very arrogant, but this has nothing to do with that. But you keep trying to drag me into that. I was here to talk about BCCI, and how I am against it's rich-heads, money game, and their love for power and their boss-girri. Just like pretty much everyone in BC.

And FYI, not everything said in BC comes out of hate against India. But you make it out to be, not just here, but in every other thread, where you see the word India or anything related to that. Then you get very defensive about it, try and prove how they are wrong and your always right. i.e recent poke at random canadian article.