View Single Post
Old April 8, 2004, 01:03 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin
Default my positions

no, im not a palestinian, im simply a bengali like most of you all in here.

the 'we' i was refering to is the collective muslim ummah which in 1948 vowed to 'push the jews into the [Medeterannean] Sea.'

someone else asked why i think that the jews should have their own state. the reason is that i believe that any people who are disticnt from all others and are legitimately oppressed should have their own state. this includes not only worldwide jewry but also the palestinians, ethnic albanians in kosovo, kashmiris, chechnyans, muslims in the southern phillipines, kurds, christians in southern sudan, christians in east timor, and all non-bengali kuffar (chakma, etc.) in bangladesh as well.

allah (SWT) says in the holy quran: "O you men! surely We have created you of a male and a female, and made you tribes and families that you may know each other; surely the most honorable of you with Allah is the one among you most careful (of his duty); surely Allah is Knowing, Aware." (surah 49, ayat 13)
this means that humans were created with differences in order to learn and care about one another, not to act in a racist or ethno-centric manner.

afterall, our ancestors got a country (pakistan) because we knew that we would not get fair treatment in hindu-dominated india. then we found that we couldnt get fair treatment in a west-pakistan dominated country either. so we created bangladesh.

this may sound contradictory, but i dont really and truely believe in countries at all. they are just man made lines drawn all over the earth. in reality there are only 2 countries (with spiritual lines drawn on the earth): the islamic ummah and the land of kufr. the 2 should co-exist in peace, but i highly doubt that it will happen unless by divine will.

[Edited on 8-4-2004 by al Furqaan]