View Single Post
Old October 9, 2013, 09:09 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
my qs for mufi:
1. which will u marry? a jaw dropping hottie that wants your money and know how to satisfy a man or an ugly fat girl who genuinely loves you....i mean REAL love...romeo julio type of sh*t

2. tomar biyate ki dawat diba?

3. which is the worst sight: two dogs having sex in front of masjid or two chicken having sex in front of your dad?

4. have you ever fell in love? if yes, can you explain the feeling

5. how was the hot dog that you over paid for? was it good enough to say, it was worth it yo.
1. I will marry a combination of both. a jaw dropping hottie who doesn't care about money and genuinely loves me. real love bro.

2. ofcourse dibo

3. both are disgusting situations but only one can realistically happen. so it is two dogs having sex in front of masjid.

4. yes i think so. it started in 6th grade. she was the most beautiful girl in school. she was a huge manchester united and backstreet boys fan. while i liked cricket and linkin park. but i would follow EPL and listen to backstreet boys just so that i can have something to talk to her in school next day. slowly we talked more. then i moved to US in 9th grade and then it got complicated.

5. those hot dogs were good bro. i know they were overpriced but that's how halal prices are.