View Single Post
Old February 21, 2011, 08:04 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prithviraj
dude ..same thing happens when India looses a match in any part of the world.. people in Pakpassion and Bangla Cricket starts digging at us.. calling us .. corrupt, flat pitch bully......etc. etc......

to feel bad about it is as immature as the comments themselves... just live through it and wait for your turn.....

Based my limited experience in sports rivalries among other countries in other sports.. this is very common place and should not even matter....

have you seen what kind of comments are posted by americans or whites in larger..whenever there is a disaster in south asia... they treat all of us (India, Pakistan and Bangladesh) same... and calls us third world trash etc. etc.. ..should I feel bad about it..? yes-off-course...shd i lose my sleep .. no way
no you are wrong. if you r playing some one else most of the bc people don't even care. there might be a thread were things might be discussed but not in the espn/cricinfo news papers.

i am talking about the articles that you people come up with. that guy in espn how dare he say some thing like this about a country in the media. he can say that stuff in blogs or at his home but when u do that in a official media then yes people know there is more to it.

don't come here and paint us with your color please. I don't know what happens in pak passion as I don't go there and i don't care.
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled